Welcome to our February newsletter. Brrrrrr it’s cold outside, but the studios are toasty and we have lots of events for you to choose from in our busy month ahead.
We have our usual visiting yoga teachers offering their wonderful workshops:
- Twists with Zoe Knott
- Acro yoga with Chris Clayton-Jones
- Shakti dance with Magdalena Atkinson
- Leanne Jones is back from India and so we have our monthly XL Jivamukti classes back
We are excited to welcome Cheree Low. She is an Iyengar teacher from East Dorset who I hope will be offering us some regular Iyengar yoga workshops.
And a new course from one of our newer and very experienced teachers, Toni Roberts: Yoga Therapy for the Mind. You can talk to Toni confidentially to find out if this course may be able to help you to achieve a positive mental well-being.
We have two new workshops from experienced practitioners in their own fields:
- Daoist Yoga from Kung Fu teacher Robert Joyce; an interesting fusion of Yoga and Martial Arts (this is a one off so if you are interested, book as it won’t be repeated!)
- Body Dialogue with Trilby Fairfax; a chance to really go inside and listen and explore your body in a unique way.
On the therapeutic side of things, for families, we would like to welcome
- Corinne Lukomski offering Hypnobirthing Classes
- Michele Carter-Grogan offering Toddler Behaviour Classes
- Rowena Gledhill offering baby Reflexology Classes
Lots there for the family!
If you are struggling with your New Year Resolutions for a healthy new approach to life we have a great team of therapists to help you:
- Naturopath Sarah Burt
- Nutritionist Helen Ross
- Kinesiologist Jane Collison
- (try Jane’s suggestion for a healthy breakfast)
As ever, the details are below and in the calendar – please check it!
Enjoy the month with the snowdrops and daffodils peeping up and beckoning the new Spring,
With best wishes from Sharon and all the teachers and therapists at Dorchester Yoga and Therapy Centre