This is our up to date source of our covid-19 practices.
Page last updated: 1/1/2021
Now that we are in Tier 3 we are not allowed to open for classes or workshops, so our online timetable will resume again.Some of the therapists will be working face to face.One to one sessions are allowed: please email for more information: dorchesteryoga.co.uk
If you are not ready to join us at the centre you are always welcome at our online sessions – see the online classes page for more details
Here is what we are doing
- Arranged the timetable to leave time between classes to allow for airing and cleaning, and to avoid crowding on the stairs and in the cloakroom
- We have measured out the spaces between mats to 2 metres and taped the floor, so please put your mats within the taped areas
- Restricted class sizes to keep the distance between mats safe
- Pre-booking is required for all classes so that we all fit in and know who is coming
- Sadly we will ask people who have not pre-booked to leave – sorry but it’s got to happen
Here is what we need you to do
- Please do not come if you feel unwell….of course!
- Please pre-book and pay for your classes – we cannot accept walk-ins, sorry
- Wear a mask at all times when not on your mat.
- Use the hand sanitiser when entering the building.
- Do not come early as we don’t want people waiting around in the building
- Bring your own equipment; we can’t share the centre’s. There are mats and blocks to available to buy if you don’t have any
We have opened one of our therapy rooms, the large one with the window. Many of our therapists are back and offering their services again. See what is on offer here:
If you can’t come to the studio
We understand absolutely. And we also recommend that you practise yoga and/or other disciplines, particularly in these extraordinary and stressful times. Please look after yourselves; however you do it.
We have a good selection of classes online, please check out this link:
You are welcome to ring or email if you need more help and advice on choosing a class.