This is our up to date source of our covid-19 practices.
Page last updated: 28/3/2021
One of our therapy rooms is open for some of the therapists that are currently working.
The centre will open after Easter for some mother and baby classes, and courses. We will open with our full timetable from the 17th May.
You are welcome to ring or email if you need more help and advice on choosing a class.
Anyone using the centre now or in the coming months will need to follow our Covid-19 restrictions:
- Please wear a mask when entering the building and whilst in the corridors, and communal areas.
- Please don’t come if you feel unwell, or have any family member who are unwell.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering .the building
- Please bring your own mat, and any yoga equipment you own, no equipment will be available to borrow.
- Classes must be pre-booked, with the teacher, drop ins will not be accepted