This is our up to date source of our covid-19 practices.
We are doing this in order to minimise risk, optimise health, maximise love, and keep everything calm. Please bear with us and follow our guidance. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Page last updated: 27/9/20
British Wheel of Yoga update, 23/9/20:
Here is what we are doing
- Arranged the timetable to leave time between classes to allow for airing and cleaning, and to avoid crowding on the stairs and in the cloakroom
- We have measured out the spaces between mats and taped the floor, so that you can put your mats within the taped areas
- Restricting class sizes to keep the distance between mats safe
- Requiring pre-booking for all classes so that we all fit in and know who is coming
- Sadly we will ask people who have not pre-booked to leave – sorry but it’s got to happen
Here is what we need you to do
- Please do not come if you feel unwell….of course!
- Please pre-book and pay for your classes – we cannot accept walk-ins, sorry
- Wear a mask in all common areas of the building
- Use the hand sanitiser when entering the building
- You can remove your mask when on your yoga mat or in the therapy room
- Do not come early as we don’t want people waiting around in the building
- Bring your own equipment; we can’t share the centre’s. There are mats and blocks to available to buy if you don’t have any
We have opened one of our therapy rooms, the large one with the window. Many of our therapists are back and offering their services again. See what is on offer here:
If you can’t come to the studio
We understand absolutely. And we also recommend that you practise yoga and/or other disciplines, particularly in these extraordinary and stressful times. Please look after yourselves; however you do it.
We have a good selection of classes online, please check out this link:
You are welcome to ring or email if you need more help and advice on choosing a class.